A Home Inspector Helps You Make the Most of It
At Quest Home Inspection, we strive to provide you with as much information as possible on the condition of your home prior to purchase. Our investigative home inspections will thoroughly inform you about a home’s condition so that you can approach a prospective purchase with confidence.
A Product of Experience
Owner and inspector Charles Walton is a 48-year resident of Las Vegas. His knowledge of the terrain, environmental conditions, and local construction standards is extensive. Charles’ credentials include:
- Over 35 years in the construction industry
- Licensed plumbing contractor
- Owner of a pool & spa plumbing company for 15 years
- Licensed Nevada Inspector of Structures
We Do the Work – The House Writes the Report
A detailed inspection report will be sent to your email within 24 hours of your home inspection. We work hard to ensure that our home inspections support an informed and confident buying decision—which is why we like to say, “the house writes the report.” By this, we simply mean that when we generate an inspection report, we don’t gloss over or avoid details that other inspectors may deem unimportant. It’s in the customers best interest to have access to a comprehensive source of information, and we take care to include every pertinent detail the home reveals to us.
The Create Request List™ (CRL™)
Along with your report, you’ll receive access to the powerful and convenient feature by HomeGauge.
- Create a customized project and repair request list directly from your inspection findings
- Whether you use a personal computer or a mobile phone, the CRL™ can be accessed from most devices with an internet connection
- Your finalized request list is a valuable addition to your real estate agent’s standard repair addendum
Serving All of the Las Vegas Valley
We offer professional home inspections to all of the Las Vegas Valley, including: Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Henderson, Boulder City, Mesquite, and Blue Diamond.